Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jeffrey Archer's New Blog and the Launch of Only Time Will Tell

If you are a fan of Jeffrey Archer and has been following his regular blog, there's news. His blog has moved. The new blog is here.Here's Jeffrey waxing eloquent on the launch of Only Time Will Tell.

Sixteen cities in 27 days.  Never more than two consecutive nights in the same hotel, with flights often at 6am or midnight...a hell of an opening for a promotional tour of Only Time Will Tell.  It all began when I touched down in Mumbai, and ended four weeks later when I flew out of Adelaide to return to England.  I was thrilled when the book went to No.1 in India, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Australia, and I'm now preparing for the launch here in the UK on May 12th.

Sixteen cities in twenty-seven days! Hm. Some people have all the luck.

No comments: