Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Paul Zachariah on Kerala's Sexual Health

Uh oh, I read about writer Paul Zachariah’s lament on sex starvation in Kerala and only after I closed the browser did I think of writing this post. I went back to search. I couldn’t find it. Instead I saw this. The search engines threw up a lot of blog comments instead of the original article in rediff.com. Why don't the news websites like rediff.com ever write search engine friendly copy, I wonder.

Um.

Well, then I go to the friend’s page where I had seen the post, and, lo and behold, there it was, with a picture of him as well. So here it is the writer ranting about the state of sexual prurience in Kerala. I admire him for his forthright views. May be, I don't know, I have lived outside Kerala most of my life, Malayalis need to re-look their sexual taboos. I had met him at the last Kala Ghoda festival in Bombai and hope to meet him again this year. 

No comments: