Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Kudos! I Am a Certified Search Engine Marketer!

I have been certified as a "Competent Search Engine Marketer" by WEBCEO University, the guru of Search Engine Optimization and Marketing. My certificate appears here(My Competent Search Engine Marketer Certificate from WEBCEO University).

What this means is that I would now be able to write copy for web sites and also market them to Search Engines like Google using appropriate keywords and meta tags, and use special techniques to attract traffic to websites. Unlike what is generally perceived, you just don't put up a site and put your feet on the table and wait for visitors. You have to work hard to bring those lovely beings [such as you] to websites, and, forget not this, love them, love them all the while so that they come back.

Sounds interesting doesn't it? Well, go on, congratuate me!

No comments: