Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DNA Links to My Abhishek-Aishwarya Blogpost



Yesterday was a watermark in the annals of this blog. I got around 250 visitors on this blog (as against 20 daily) as the above graph would testify. I am now 9600 hits and progressing towards the 10,000 five-letter mark (this number should have been much higher had I put a counter much earlier). Thanks to all ye visitors, do keep coming back. As someone who started blogging in 2003 at the very start of the blogging craze, I am proud and privileged.

The reason for all the hits is that DNA has featured my blog on the Abhishek-Aishwarya wedding on the front page of their online edition (click this link DNA India. See the "Flippant Looks" link.). Love you guys at DNA (I have added you to the "websites I envy." See My Bloglines), thanks for the link and do keep linking, mua, mua, mua....

No comments: