Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Writer's State of Mind!

Two book manuscripts lying unpublished in my writing bureau, and I have embarked on a third one. No, won't reveal what it is, am still in the iterative stage. But I guess, writing has become a habit, so I plod on, hoping something will click somewhere, hoping against hope that that single break will come some day. Publishers, are you listening?

Meanwhile, I found something that illustrates rather appropriately the writer's state of mind. Meanwhile, this blog has, unbeknownst to me, crossed the 15,000 visitor mark, and it's ranking on Alexa has also gone up to 681,593, which is based on Google rankings.

| |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can SO TOTALLY relate to that! :) Even to the level of detail.