Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Thursday, November 04, 2010

A Million Shades of Green

What I like about Kerala is it's greenery. There are a million shades of green appearing everywhere, as the bus or car takes a turn around a bend, as I walk along a rough stone-strewn path, as I take the one-foot-only path to some long-list relation's house. Green appears in resplendency everywhere: blue-green, turquoise, light green, pastel and whatever shades there exist.
 
Went for a walk with my brother-in-law on a road that curved along the contours of river Manimala, the smooth flow of which reflected the greenery around. The water is a muddy green with floating floatsam, bits of twigs, plastic, etc.
 
A short one today as I travel from Mallapally to Chennerkara. Mercifully there is no rain and it's rather pleasant.

No comments: