Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Amitabh to Host KBC Again

Once again. "It's yesterday once more," sang the band The Carpenters, one of my favorites in my youth. Now it's yesterday once more because one of my favourite programs is coming back on television with Amitabh as the host. I am a great fan of Kaun Banega Crorepati, still am. News via the Big B's blog is that he is the host of the new edition of Kaun Banega Crorepati. So, there's still hope, that slippery illusionary thing. I mean I did try my best to be on the show and I still have hopes. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am always moved by your adulation of AB Baby! but this time the programme directors should stop all the time consuming gushing by people contestants call for help! enjoy, my friend!!