Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kala Ghoda – Two Disturbing Movies – Murderers and The World According to Monsanto


Yesterday I saw two disturbing movies, firstly, Murderers, a French film about two girls out on their own in the vile world of rapists, kind people, potential molesters and bad people masquerading as good. I love French films, they are more subtle, tell a story with some sort of real life authenticity, and have good actors, not to mention good directors and technicians.

The other disturbing movie I was "The World According to Monstanto" about which I have taken notes and will be posting a detailed article soon. Meanwhile friend Dan is Performing Dastangoi tonight at the David Sassoon Library. He is a consummate story teller. Go, watch!

No comments: