Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Friday, February 01, 2013

Kala Ghoda Arts Festival Starts Tomorrow

The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival starts tomorrow. The program for the literature section is here.

I have been a regular at this festival in the past years and this is a favourite with me. I love the locality - Kala Ghoda - where I have worked close to three years in the Army & Navy Building where Westside is situated. Originally, this space used to be the Army & Navy store which used to stock all types of foreign goodies. 

So I am excited. Will try to attend on all days. And, ah, yes, if you see me or a likeness of me somewhere, stop and say hello. It might be me.

John is @johnwriter on Twitter and John.Matthew on Facebook. He blogs here. His Youtube Channel Page. His novel Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard.

No comments: