Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

This Post Comes to You Via Google Chrome! It's Faster, It's Cleaner!

Am all praises for the Google browser Chrome. I am a bit overwhelmed by the cool scrolling features, the wide area I can view, the tabs, all are so cool, I would freeze here with the “Chrome” in front of me as I type this.

Wait! I have to explore this beauty further. So I will. And watch out for my detailed review in this space. Meanwhile, I am in a sort of frenzy with the lovely browsing experience to be had, oh, all ye, encumbered and fed up with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It’s Chrome for me all the way.

Wow! Another cool feature I just discovered. You can use the address box as a Google search box too. I typed “Google Chrome” in the address box and got the results like “Phut.”

Mmmmm…. Guess there’s lots of goodies out there in this browser. Ha, ah!

Guess the Google guys are good at simplifying things and the Microsoft guys are good at complicating things. The IE 7 was so confusing I never got de-stressed from using it. Who needs IE now.

You can download Google Chrome here.

No comments: