Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Poem “The Cuckoo’s Call” to Be Published in Poetry Rivals 2009 Edition

Some good news for which I have been waiting for so long. My poem “The Cuckoo’s Call” has been selected from over 7000 poems to be featured in the Poetry Rivals 2009 edition published by Forward Press, United Kingdoms. The publication date, as informed to me, is 31st October 2009.

Another good news for fans/followers/worshippers (!) of this blog. This post marks the 1100th post on this blog, which is one of the first blogs in India, still growing from strength to strength with the introduction of new tools of online blogging and publishing. I promise to bring you more pictures as I carry a camera with me at all times.

1 comment: