Featured post

View video: Why I Wrote "Mr. Bandookwala, M.B.A., Harvard"

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Terror Mini-series

The mini-series on terror being shown on Zee Studio is an engross saga of the terror network that led to the 9/11 incident. I was so engrossed that, how should I say this, drifted into sleep. I woke with a start to realize that it was still on and my son said they were showing the second part.

I am surprised how they did it. They even have look-alikes for Madeleine Albright and Condoleeza Rice. I thought they have gone and asked both Maddy and Condi to act in their film. But no, there are subtle differences that I could make out with some effort. And the dialog and the presentation are worth watching. One special doubt: How do they merge a recreated (in short, acted) scene with original television footage so effortlessly?

Watch it if you can, when it returns. Will it ever?

|

No comments: